- Exhibitor Move In and Move Out Schedule
- Show Hours
- Show Colors
- Carpet, Furniture & Items to Outfit Your Booth
- Exhibitor Booth Personnel Registration
- Listing Information
- Lead Retrieval Information
- Free Admission VIP Tickets
- Use Your Reach to Help Attract Attendees
Move In of Freight and Installation of Exhibits:
- Exhibitors occupying 3 booths or more: Friday, Jan. 26 from 8:00am - 6:00pm
- Exhibitors occupying 2 booths or less: Friday, Jan. 26 from 12:00 Noon - 6:00pm or Saturday, Jan. 27 from 8:00am - 6:00pm
- Aisle carpet installation: Saturday, Jan. 28 from 5:00pm - 7:00pm
- Exhibits open: Sunday, Jan. 28 from 10:00am - 5:00pm and Monday, Jan. 29 from 10:00am - 4:00pm
- Aisle carpet removal and crate return: Monday, Jan. 29 from 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- Move out: Monday, Jan. 29 from 4:00pm - 7:00pm or Tuesday, Jan. 30 from 8:00am - 12:00 Noon
PLEASE DO NOT PLAN TO MOVE IN ON SUNDAY, JAN. 28. If you cannot move in during the designated times, please contact Debra Seiple at email@example.com. ALL exhibits must be ready by 6:00pm Saturday, Jan. 27, for show inspection.
The Mid-America Restaurant Expo is open:
- Sunday, Jan. 28 from 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Monday, Jan. 29 from 10:00am - 4:00pm
The Mid-America Restaurant Expo will feature the following show colors:
- 8’ back wall
- 3’ side wall
Aisle carpet will be black and grey fleck.
The online Exhibitor Services Kit that contains the forms you need to outfit your booth plus find order forms for all external vendors will be released in October, 2017. Please note that a unique Customer ID and password is required. Contact Bailey Walter, firstname.lastname@example.org, 614-253-1500 to request the information.
Each exhibitor is entitled to five (5) badges per 10 x 10 (100 sq. feet) of exhibit space, for working personnel. Additional badges for booth personnel only, may be ordered at a cost of $5.00 per booth worker.
Exhibitor personnel badges give you unlimited access to the show floor (including non-show hours) and must be worn at all times. Please be aware that you must carry a photo id at the Expo. On-site personnel are subject to identify confirmation by security or Expo staff at any time. Children under the age of 16 (including infants and booth personnel family members) at NOT permitted on the Expo show floor.
Attendees come to trade shows to see what's new. CLICK HERE to submit your listing form to be included on the Expo website, event app and inside the printed Show Guide (please include information about your show specials and new products, too!). If you are interested in advertising in the printed Show Guide, please contact Cris Dorman at (317) 440-1898.
The Mid-America Restaurant Expo and WALCOM - Registration Services want to help you pursue business after the show by offering three means of Lead Tracking! CLICK HERE for details or contact email@example.com to learn more.
VIP tickets allow your guests to attend the Expo courtesy of your company at no charge. Each exhibiting company receives ten tickets per 10x10 booth equivalent in the show. Additional VIP tickets are available. Please contact Deb Seiple at 877-265-7469 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here's what you can do to help build attendance:
- Encourage your customers to attend. The Mid-America Restaurant Expo is a great venue for building customer relationships. Use your VIP tickets to help attendees defray the cost of attending.
- Do pre-show marketing. Reach out to prospective customers and urge them to see you at the show. There's no more cost-effective way to generate leads and gain new customers than trade shows.
- Promote the show. If you have trade publication ads scheduled in November or December, add a "burst" promoting your booth at the show. Add a link to the Expo website www.midamericarestaurantexpo.com from your website and any email communications you send to prospects and customers.