What is the Mid-America Restaurant Expo?
- The Mid-America Restaurant Expo is the premier regional restaurant trade show in the Midwest that focuses on foodservice innovation, technology and trends.
- The Expo will feature multimedia demonstrations on five stages, exciting head-to-head culinary competitions, and will include thought leadership provided by industry innovators.
- The show is geared toward independent operators, regional chains, and is perfect for start-ups and veteran operators alike.
Where is the Expo held?
- The Expo will be held at the Greater Columbus Convention Center in downtown Columbus, Ohio.
When is the Expo held?
- The Mid-America Restaurant Expo is scheduled for January 28-29, 2018.
- Show hours are: 10:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Sunday and 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. on Monday.
Who attends the Expo?
- Over 4,500 people are expected to attend the first Mid-America Restaurant Expo.
For more information regarding press passes or additional contacts for interviews:
Ohio Restaurant Association
1525 Bethel Road, Suite 201
Columbus , OH 43220