Registration for the 2018 Expo is currently closed.
- Admission for both days to the exhibit hall featuring over 300 booths.
- Over 60 education seminars and demonstrations.
- Admission to the After Hours Networking Event on Sunday.
- Discounted room rates at official show hotels.
- Deadline for pre-registration is Wednesday, January 24, 2018, at 5 p.m. EST.
- E-mail confirmation will be sent within one week.
- Upon arrival at the show, pre-registered attendees can retrieve badges at the ticket counter.
- Badges are non-transferable and must be worn on the exhibit hall floor.
- The Mid-America Restaurant Expo is for members of the foodservice industry only.
- Video recording is strictly prohibited without prior written consent from show management. Contact show management to make arrangements.
- No one under the age of 16 will be permitted on the Mid-America Restaurant Expo show floor at any time. This includes infants and toddlers. Children ages 16 to 18 years of age are permitted only if accompanied by an adult. This trade show standard is strictly enforced to help foster a professional, business-to-business environment for our attendees and exhibitors.
- While onsite at the Expo, attendees must carry a photo I.D. in the event that identity confirmation is requested by security or staffers.
2017 Expo Refund policy:
Use your credit card to register by 5 p.m. EST on January 25, 2017, and if you can’t attend, the Mid-America Restaurant Expo will credit your registration fee to your credit card. Only payments made by credit card are eligible for refunds. No refunds will be made for registrations paid for by check. All refund requests must be submitted in writing by February 10, 2017, to email@example.com.