partner with expo 2018
who should exhibit?
All companies servicing the foodservice industry in the Midwest.
- Baked goods
- Cleaning equipment & services
- Cooking & prep equipment
- Decor & furnishings
- Ingredients & supplies
- Professional services
- Signage & banners
what is included with your booth?
- Pipe & drape (8' high backwall; 3' high sides)
- Company identification sign
- Expo website listing
- Company listing and product information in the printed show directory
- Company listing, logo and product informaiton on the event app
- Free ice, refrigeration and freezer space
- 10 free guest passes for your best customers for every 10'x10' booth reserved
- Post-show attendee mailing list
- Booth personnel badges
are you a beverage manufacturer or distributor?
If so, consider exhibiting inside THE ESTABLISHMENT. This tavern-like space on the show floor of the Expo is designed to attract restaurant owners, foodservice professionals and qualified buyers. From brews, wines, spirits and meads, to ciders and sodas, Expo attendees want to sample the newest beverage trends and discuss the best products available with you. CLICK HERE to learn more about THE ESTABLISHMENT and view exclusive booth package pricing.
interested in exhibiting?
Download the Exhibitor Prospectus and discover why your company should be exhibiting at the Midwest's leading restaurant industry event.
It's a buyers' market and your competitors will be at the Expo. Reserve your space early!
Questions? Contact trade show manager Debra Seiple at (877) 265-7469.